What's the secret that makes our pools so tough?
When Jan and I got into the pool business we knew we had to have a product that was different from the rest. After years in the industry we found Compass – an amazing family-based business in Australia who was selling up to 2500 pools a year to Australian families. Our first thought was “if they’re selling that many pools in a country where pools are so important they must be doing something right!”
That something turned out to be the pool’s ceramic core and billuminite surface
– a technology that separates Compass Pools from any ordinary fibreglass pool by a country mile. The fibreglass compound is mixed with millions of ceramic spheres which bond so tightly together that the pool becomes super tough
, and even better, more resistant to the effects of being submerged in water and exposed to chemicals and UV. Essentially these pools offer the convenience of fast installation that all fibreglass pools offer, but none of the usual downfalls.
Here's a few benefits of Compass Ceramic-Composite Fibreglass Pools:
- Super strong shells backed with a lifetime structural warranty - that's right our ceramic composite biluminite pools come with a lifetime structural warranty, that's for your lifetime not the expected lifetime of the pool.
- Smooth Surface: A Ceramic-Composite fibreglass swimming pool has a surface that is smooth to touch, with no rough, abrasive edges.
- Fast Installation: A Ceramic-Composite fibreglass swimming pool can be installed within days meaning less disruption onsite at your home.
- More Cost Effective: A Ceramic-Composite fibreglass swimming pool has superior insulation so maintaining ideal water temperature is easier and less expensive.
- Easy to clean: A Cermaic-Composite fibreglass swimming pool with its uniform surface resists algae making it easy to clean and maintain a safe chemical balance.
- More reliable manufacturing: As a factory assembled product, a Cermaic-Composite fibreglass swimming pool will deliver reliable, repeatable, dependable quality, without the insecurity of a one-off, on site construction.